3rd Annual "Outside the box" Child - Educational Conference
September 28, 2019 @ 8:30AM — 4:00PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Our annual educational conference for parents, educators and professionals
The Conference will give parents and professionals the opportunity to learn best practices and strategies to support the “outside the box” kids in their lives.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Professionals in the fields of education, psychology, social work, marriage and family therapy, occupational and speech therapy, parents and caregivers.
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- The importance of self-care as it relates to self-regulation for parents, teachers and caregivers of “outside the box” kids
- Simple and effective interventions to assist “outside the box” kids with self-regulation, both at home and in the classroom
- A discussion about encouraging emotional regulation and connection through movement for “outside the box” kids
- Understanding problematic internet use in today’s youth, including support strategies for parents and teachers
- Panel discussion with an opportunity for audience Q & A.